[Qgis-user] mac owners: please test new html image map plugin: set size of image

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 6 02:02:02 PDT 2010

Ok, thanks for testing!

if it works flawlessly, I can maybe remove the 'you are using maximized
window'-warning. I had troubles getting this to work 100%, that is the
reason I added the warning when I sense that the window is maximized.

But if it works 100%, even with  a maximized window, I will remove the
warning.

again, thanks :-)

Richard