[Qgis-user] mac owners: please test new html image map plugin: set size of image

sergio sevillano sergiosevillano.mail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:34:37 PDT 2010

i have tried the html image plugin
(in Qgis - osx 10.6.4 intel mac)
and it seems to work pretty fine
it always outputs the image at selected set size
either set or taken from window size.

in osx there are two Qgis maximized options:

1. fullscreen (cmd+f) - work area explodes to fullscreen (no window) that hides main menus and they unhide with a top mouse rollover
	i launch the plugin and gives me 1695x932 size, and same size result image, if i press set button nothing changes.

2. maximized (window "+") - that extends the current window to cover all desktop size not hiding the top menu.
	i launch the plugin and gives me 1695x884 size, and same size result image, if i press set button a warning pops up, press ok, and it moves the window a little down left with no change in size nor output image size.

seems to me that is working ok.

i dont see why the warning or moving the window,
maybe thats the error you are looking for...

sergio