[Qgis-user] Re: Announcing "Time Manager" Plugin v 0.1

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Oct 7 23:54:56 PDT 2010

Hi Tim!

This is not implemented yet, see ticket #10 (http://www.geofrogger.net/trac/ticket/10).

> How does this work with netCDF?
> QGIS had some problems with these 4D-ready data sets.

I haven't looked into the topic of netCDF at all yet. Neither me nor Volker have any experience with this format. Currently, I'm not planning to add separate support. So it won't be supported unless netCDF layers behave like any other vector layer.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit