AW: Re: [Qgis-user] INTERLIS plugin on mac

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Sun Oct 10 09:21:25 PDT 2010

Hi Annina

I think I have a solution. There are two issues:

1) "The PATH problem": You can copy the ili2c.jar to one of the
following directories:
* /usr/bin
* /bin
* /usr/sbin
* /sbin

If you are on your own computer this should not be a problem. You don't
need to do this for the JRE.

2) There is a little bug in the interlis plugin. It needs to know
weather it is a windows machine or not. It uses a python method for this
and counts the word "win" in the OS name returned by the python method.
Since python knows Mac OS X as "Darwin" [1] it will recognize it as a
windows machine.... I cc this email to Marco, the author of the plugin.

@Marco: Can you replace line 63 of interlisdialog.py with "if(osString
== "win32" or osString == "cygwin"):" ?

[1]: http://docs.python.org/library/sys.html

regards