[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS 1.5 Update for ECW/SID support crashes

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:58:09 PDT 2010

This is why having a single, simple, external program for the
conversion is more efficient: keeping several versions
of qgis or using fwtools is going to complicate the installations of
many users. Shiping qgis along with a simple ecw2openjpg
(in case that's the best option) would be a good compromise.

Agus