[Qgis-user] CSWclient is available

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 21 00:13:42 PDT 2010

Il 20/10/2010 21:53, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 20/10/2010 21:11, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
>> Seems that this is not CSWClient problem, I can't open this
>> URL with any browser or WMS client. AFAIK this issue affect
>
> Thanks Alex. I understand all this, but I think we should select as default servers
> just a few that are known to work, optherwise our poor users will be puzzled whether
> is the server or the plugin.
> Anybody has a reliable server to mention?
> All the best.
Alex, you'll hate me: I'm still tormenting you.
I get errors
from
http://ows.provinciatreviso.it/geonetwork/srv/it/csw?request=GetCapabilities&service=CSW

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/cswclient/cswclientdialog.py", line 692, in
showMetadata
    dlg.textXml.document().setDefaultStyleSheet( myStyle )
AttributeError: 'CSWResponseDialog' object has no attribute 'textXML'

I understand it's a problem from the server, but I guess this should be handled more
cleanly by the plugin.

All the best.