[Qgis-user] CSWclient is available

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 00:45:05 PDT 2010

No problems, Paolo. This is my work as plugin developer.
On the contrary I am thankful for testing.

But I can't reproduce this bug. I add
http://ows.provinciatreviso.it/geonetwork/srv/it/csw?request=GetCapabilities&service=CSW
to the server list. Then switch to the Search tab and start search:
keyword - geo
bbox - set global
When I select any record in results I'm able to press
Metadata and View XML buttons and there are no errors.

May be you have outdated plugin? Current version is 0.0.8

--
Alexander Bruy