[Qgis-user] CSWclient is available

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 21 09:58:16 PDT 2010

Il 21/10/2010 09:45, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
> No problems, Paolo. This is my work as plugin developer.
> On the contrary I am thankful for testing.
> May be you have outdated plugin? Current version is 0.0.8

I always update. However, I think these services may be subject to a number of
transient problems (e.g. the Treviso server does not seem accessible now).
I keep on searching, but I must say it's a frustrating fishing expedition. It would
be nice to have at least one reliable server, with downloadable data, WMS, Metadata
and XML.
All the best.