[Qgis-user] CSWclient is available

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 21 10:14:56 PDT 2010

Il 21/10/2010 19:04, Maxim Dubinin ha scritto:
> that is my experience with CSW servers too
>
> unfortunately, we cannot solve it from within CSWclient

Sure. The only thing we can do is to find a "good" one and hope it will remain ok.

In the meantime, more issues:
===
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/cswclient/cswclientdialog.py", line 688, in
showMetadata
    metadata = utils.recordMetadata( cat.records[ recordId ] )
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/cswclient/cswclient_utils.py", line 341, in
recordMetadata
    myMetadata += QStringList( record.rights ).join( ", " )
TypeError: arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QStringList(): too many arguments
  QStringList(QString): argument 1 has unexpected type 'list'
  QStringList(QStringList): argument 1 has unexpected type 'list'
===
when asking metadata from
http://www.catalogo.sinanet.isprambiente.it/gi-cat/services/cswiso?service=CSW&version=2.0.2
layer
ANSIC03 Zooplankton CTD stations Zooplankton Grab

Please tell me before I start get boring!
All the best.