[Qgis-user] CSWclient is available

Annina Hirschi Wyss annina.hirschi at gmx.net
Thu Oct 21 10:29:33 PDT 2010

Hi
unfortunately I can't try it myself

I'm getting the following error:
"The plugin depends on some components missing on your system. You need to install the following Python module in order to enable it: fgdc"

(Snow Leopard, QGIS 1.5, Framework install)

On Oct 21, 2010, at 7:14 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Il 21/10/2010 19:04, Maxim Dubinin ha scritto:
>> that is my experience with CSW servers too
>>
>> unfortunately, we cannot solve it from within CSWclient
>
> Sure. The only thing we can do is to find a "good" one and hope it will remain ok.

You could try the: http://www.geocat.ch/geonetwork/srv/eng/csw? It's with the swiss ISO profile, but should normally be OGC compliant (at least with the default outputSchema).

Cheers
Annina