[Qgis-user] Error with Raster tools on MacOSX

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 22 01:43:04 PDT 2010

Hi Agus,
I think we solved it few weeks ago. See [1].

Try to setup both python and binaries paths in the "path to GDAL binaries"
textbox within the "GdalTools settings" dialog.
You must separate them by :

/usr/bin:/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.7/Programs/

Cheers.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org/msg07436.html

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Agustin Lobo <alobolistas at gmail.com>wrote:

> On behalf of Joao Lampreia
> I'm sending this report on problems running Raster tools in QGIS
>
> "I am getting an error when trying to use any of the GDAL tools, such
> as polygonise or proximity... without this I`m not being able to go
> progress at all in the exercise.
> Would you perhaps know what this error msg is about?
>
> I have reinstalled GDAL tools, restarted the program, but still have
> the same problem...
>
> attached is an image of the error...
> "
> (image in https://sites.google.com/site/openfiles2/home/ERRORMESG.tiff )
>
> Mac OSX: 10.6.3
> Hardware Overview:
>  Model Name:    MacBook Pro
>  Model Identifier:    MacBookPro7,1
>  Processor Name:    Intel Core 2 Duo
>  Processor Speed:    2.4 GHz
>  Number Of Processors:    1
>  Total Number Of Cores:    2
>  L2 Cache:    3 MB
>  Memory:    4 GB
>  Bus Speed:    1.07 GHz
>  Boot ROM Version:    MBP71.0039.B05
>  Hardware UUID:    0D4CE128-E01E-57E1-BE26-53E355A2E3F4
>

> Agus
>
> Joao: you should subscribe to the QGIS users list for following this issue:

Giuseppe Sucameli