[Qgis-user] Error with Raster tools on MacOSX

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 01:16:41 PDT 2010

On behalf of Joao Lampreia
I'm sending this report on problems running Raster tools in QGIS

"I am getting an error when trying to use any of the GDAL tools, such
as polygonise or proximity... without this I`m not being able to go
progress at all in the exercise.
Would you perhaps know what this error msg is about?

I have reinstalled GDAL tools, restarted the program, but still have
the same problem...

attached is an image of the error...
"
(image in https://sites.google.com/site/openfiles2/home/ERRORMESG.tiff )

Mac OSX: 10.6.3
Hardware Overview:
  Model Name:    MacBook Pro
  Model Identifier:    MacBookPro7,1
  Processor Name:    Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed:    2.4 GHz
  Number Of Processors:    1
  Total Number Of Cores:    2
  L2 Cache:    3 MB
  Memory:    4 GB
  Bus Speed:    1.07 GHz
  Boot ROM Version:    MBP71.0039.B05
  Hardware UUID:    0D4CE128-E01E-57E1-BE26-53E355A2E3F4

Agus

Joao: you should subscribe to the QGIS users list for following this issue: