[Qgis-user] QGIS MapServer SLD

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sun Sep 5 03:32:26 PDT 2010

Hi Horst

Which renderer do you use (old symbology marker, new symbology svg marker or
any other)?

new symbology:
If you build with qgis trunk, the mapserver looks for svg symbols at the QGIS
install path ($CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/qgis/svg). So normally, it should
not be necessary to move the svg files.

old symbology:
If you are using old symbology, the absolute svg pathes are in the project file
(assuming you save with 'absolute paths' in project properties).

Regards,
Marco