[Qgis-user] Save group layers in Quantum GIS 1.5?

Els Dens els.dens at vlaamsbrabant.be
Wed Sep 8 02:40:54 PDT 2010

Is it possible in QGIS 1.5 to save a combination of vector and raster layers to a kind of 'layer file', in order to be able to load this combination of layers into a new project (saving also the previously defined symbology and labeling, ...)?

I give an example of a combination of vector and raster layers in the screenshot below. I would like to save this combination of layers to be able to use it in my later projects too.
[cid:image001.png at 01CB4F4A.B2459570]

Thank you for the information!
Els

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Alle berichten naar dit professioneel e-mailadres kunnen door de werkgever gelezen worden.
Ondernemingsnummer: 0253.973.219