[Qgis-user] Save group layers in Quantum GIS 1.5?

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Wed Sep 8 03:42:59 PDT 2010

Hi Els,
as far as I know this is not possible. Actually it makes not much sense.
You can group layersm and it looks as if you have done this already. if
you want to keep your legend settings then you can save them in the
legend settings dialog. Actually if you give the legend fiel the same
name as the file of the layer it will be loaded automatically when
Hope this helps you a bit. Maybe somebody else has a better idea.

cheers

Stefan