[Qgis-user] Re: SDA4P: problem with rJava (iplots)

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 13:26:58 PDT 2010

I installed ubuntu 10.04 to setup similar environment to replicate the
error. I am so successful for environment that the same error (Error:
package 'rJava' could not be loaded) also occured in my new environment, but
not fixing the error. :-)

rJava (or iplots) can be loaded in r-cran but not in my plug-in for now,
sorry, but if i could find the solution, I will let you know.

volkan.