[Qgis-user] QGIS & windows xp 64 bit

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:58:02 PDT 2010

If you can't run iTunes, you are running Window XP 64. It is
problematic version of Windows XP, very software runs in Window XP 64
version.

If you have plenty of time you run this Windows XP 64 version since
you are just looking for drivers most of the time. You don't install
prepackage software for Windows XP 64, you must compile it.

Windows 7 64 is entirely different from Windows XP 64.

I got a lot of problems in uisng Windows XP 64. It is not worth using it.

Noli