[Qgis-user] Points2One bug

aaron at campusactivism.org aaron at campusactivism.org
Sat Sep 25 14:28:21 PDT 2010

I sent this to the list.  I think you created the Points2One plugin, so I'm sending you a copy.  I'd appreciate any help!

 I'm trying to import polygons (rectangles) into QGIS (1.5.0).

I have installed the points2one plugin (0.2.4), but I cannot get it to take any input.    "Input point layer" won't let me type in anything or select a file.

Also - if I get it working, what format do I need to have my polygon data in?

The data I want to map has four corners of a rectangle, and a single data variable that I'm tracking (number of facilities).

I want to create a custom tile layer for Google Maps.  I'm planning on using: GMapCreator: http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/software/gmapcreator.asp  Unless there is a plugin or better way of doing it with QGis?

Aaron