[Qgis-user] Understanding the rule-based renderer

Mike mswope at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:04:14 PDT 2011

It sounds like that the USGS DLG might be better suited than Tiger, though
it is outdated. The DLG is a more similar product type to the LINZ topo and
Canvec stuff.

DLG is being replaced by the nationalmap.gov stuff - see products and
services on left side, as well as ustopo (which uses data from the products
and services area).

DLG found here http://edc2.usgs.gov/geodata/index.php