[Qgis-user] qgis-mapserver on Windows ignore my postgis and shapefile layers

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 29 05:08:07 PDT 2011

sadely no

I gave up, as it was mostly for testing only and I had no more time to spend
on this problem.

the setup is mostly the same between linux and windows but for the fact you
must use cgi and not fastcgi as indicated in
http://karlinapp.ethz.ch/qgis_wms/configuration/index.html

also here is my apache conf, though it may NOT be ok

<Directory "C:/prog/web/wamp/apache2/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "C:/prog/dev/gis/Quantum GIS
1.6/apps/qgis/plugins"
</Directory>

regards

Oliver Christen