[Qgis-user] Testing the CSW plugin

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:37:57 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm study-ing the CSW plugin (from GIS-Lab repository).

To do this I'm using as csw server an istance of Geonetwork .

It seem to work but seem don't enable never the button "Add WMS".

In the plugin there is some servers available as default,
and only one of they "GeoSpatial One Stop server" is capable to enable
the "Add WMS" button with its metadata.
I study the response from this server but it seem to be a bit different
from that of a Geonetwork server.
So I cannot reproduce it with GeoNetwork.

I hope to only missing the right information in a ISO19139 metadata,
so I'm searching some information about what field of a ISO19139
metadata was needed to enable the "Add WMS" button.

There is some information available on this plugin ?

Thx,

Andrea Peri.