[Qgis-user] Testing the CSW plugin

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 03:53:53 PDT 2011

Hi Andrea,

2011/8/21 aperi2007 <aperi2007 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I'm study-ing the CSW plugin (from GIS-Lab repository).
>
> To do this I'm using as csw server an istance of Geonetwork .
>
> It seem to work but seem don't enable never the button "Add WMS".
The "Add WMS" button enabled only for records with "liveData" type.

> In the plugin there is some servers available as default,
> and only one of they "GeoSpatial One Stop server" is capable to enable the
> "Add WMS" button with its metadata.
> I study the response from this server but it seem to be a bit different from
> that of a Geonetwork server.
> So I cannot reproduce it with GeoNetwork.
May be there are no records with "liveData" type in your search or GeoNetwork
server returns a bit non-standard response. I'll try to find time and
debug this.

> There is some information available on this plugin ?
There is a short description here http://gis-lab.info/qa/cswclient-eng.html.
Hope this helps.

--
Alexander Bruy