[Qgis-user] OTB Module Interface

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:35:48 PST 2011

Hi Julien,

just having a look to the OTB modules (under Windows/Osgeo4w) and I
would like to give some feedback.

The CRS selection has a spinbox (I guess it should have the standard
QGIS CRS selection dialog) and it looks like a decimal number.

I can't also set any output file as it returns always "file not found".

Cheers!

-- Giovanni --