[Qgis-user] Jenks breaks available ?

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:02:52 PST 2011

Jérôme,

You shouldn't have to download anything extra, and your OS shouldn't
matter either. Are you positive that you are in fact using New
Symbology? You may have to enable it by clicking on the New symbology
button on your layer's Style tab. Once that has been activated, it
should just be a matter of selecting the right mode as Marco has
pointed out.

Carson