[Qgis-user] Jenks breaks available ?

Jérôme Cuinet jerome at georezo.net
Thu Feb 3 01:13:32 PST 2011

Right !

The "new symbology" is not activated by default (it was a first install of
QGIS).

I have search these indications in the documentation (the french
documentation), and right there is the indication to activate the new
symbology.

BUT in the english original documentation there are explanations about this
activation, it is not a simple step between generic explanations about
symbology that all GIS praticers know !

ALSO in the french documentation, I don't find the explanation about
activating this new symbology by default. '"You can also make the New
symobolgy the default, activating.." in the englis documentation.

Some work in the documentation's translation, in hope this mistake is only
on french version... :)

Jérôme