[Qgis-user] Multiple map windows

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:12:22 PST 2011

Hi,

I think/hope they are on the todo list.  A lot of things need to be worked
out before they could be added, things like "What happens when the user does
X with more then one window".   I had a look at the code today thinking the
same thing and there would need to be a lot of code rewrite in order for it
to work correctly and smoothly as QGIS is coded to only work with one
window.

I think it is doable but not sure when or who will do it.

It is something that I would really really like to see at some stage in the
future.

- Nathan