[Qgis-user] "Select by location" - Problem

Frederick Löbig zerox at zeroxweb.de
Mon Feb 14 14:09:25 PST 2011

uh that's a good question... I'll check that in the office tomorrow...
Thank's for the fast response!
Best,Freddy

Frederick Löbig
Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---
E:: Frederick.Loebig at grunsnid.de
P: +49 (0) 69 - 78 99 52 41
M: +49 (0) 174 - 70 89 296
---
Office:
euNetworks GmbH
Ludwig-Landmann-Straße 40560486 Frankfurt am MainP: +49 (0) 69 - 90 554 - 532
E: Frederick.Loebig at eunetworks.com
S: floebig

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.