[Qgis-user] Re: hackfest Lisbon, Hotels

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 28 05:44:28 PST 2011

 I also saw that there is a section on "Upcoming Events" on the QGIS
 homepage (left navigation bar). This section is constantly empty.
 Wouldn't it be nice to have the upcoming events below?

 * QGIS Community Meeting in Lisbon
 * German Fossgis
 * 2nd German-Speaking QGIS User Meeting in Rapperswil
 * International Fossgis

 Does anyone know how to add these events?

 Andreas

 On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:03:54 +0100, Anita Graser wrote:
> Hi Agus,
>
> I added an article for the Lisbon hackfest to the page menu.
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita
>

> Am 28.02.2011, 09:37 Uhr, schrieb Agustin Lobo
> <alobolistas at gmail.com>:
>
>> Could a link to this hackfest be included in
>> http://www.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings.html
>>
>> ?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Agus