[Qgis-user] Re: Newbie question - gml files

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:18:05 PST 2011

Hi,
Thanks :)

I downloaded the Download OSGEO4W
Installer<http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe>
and found that extra plugin for it. ... so it should have installed.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qA5vAWn4q3kOXzXnm4mB1A?feat=directlink
OSGeo4W folder, there is no .exe file which would launch Qgis  ... (it's
probably in one of the sub-folders)

So i'll re-install qgis 1.6  (and keep this version installed)
and do the 'right-click saveAs'  so to transform the file, as i didn't do
that in previous attempts.

Thanks,
Sam