[Qgis-user] Re:Missing primary key.

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:39:45 PST 2011

>I installed Qgis 1.5 using the 'simplified' installer.
>Got a strange 'can't find the psycopg2' file from PostGis Manager.
>To fix THAT error I did:
>
>Installed Python 2.5.4
>Installed psycop2.2.2w32
>Copied the resulting psycop2 directory into the
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Quantum GIS
>Tethys\apps\Python25\Lib\site-packages\psycopg2

I think is better you try with the
osgeo4w installer and choice the advanced install.

After, you go in the "desktop" section of the installer and
choose to install the "qgis-dev" app (is the trunk version).
After you go in the Lib section and choose even the
psycopg library (that is not select by default).

choosing the qgis-dev will be installed even the gdal 1.7.2
Psycopg was just updated from Jef to the last version stable (2.3.2).

If you like use Grass inside qgis remenber to set the install of the
qgis-grass-plugin.

The library "libpg" for postgres installed in the osgeo4w installer is set to the 8.3
version, but I think is again ok until you will use a DBMS with Postgres 9 version.

Regards,

Andrea.