[Qgis-user] support for PostGIS 2.0.0?

=?UTF-8?Q?Nicklas_Av=E9n?= nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri Jan 14 14:19:58 PST 2011

I think this is because a lot of old function not longer supported has been removed from postgis trunk this week.
it sems like qgis tries to use intersects instead of st_intersects. my guess is that qgis devs has fixed this in trunk but there might be a problem in 1.6.

I don't have a computer here so i can .not check this up.

regards
Nicklas Avén

Just checked, cannot confirm: identify works fine here (pg 9.0, pgis