[Qgis-user] qgis forum registration problem...

alain al.bertho at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 05:00:08 PST 2011

  Hello!

Some weeks ago, I tried to register to Qgis forum
(http://forum.qgis.org/)...
I submit the first form, waiting for the activation mail, but never had
it...

If I try to log on, I've got this message:
" The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems
activating your account, please contact a board administrator."
I can't find any board administrator mail adress on the forum web pages...

If I try the "I forgot my password" link, I obtain: " Your account has
not been activated yet."

If I try the "Resend activation e-mail", I don't receive any mail...

I tried to register using another login name, but my mail adress is
still the same...

Can't anybody help?

Thanks...