[Qgis-user] Is there a way of installing the qgis plugin for ORFEO Toolbox (OTB)?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jan 26 09:56:19 PST 2011

On 01/26/2011 09:01 AM, M.E.Dodd wrote:
> I can find their website and the full Monteverdi program but can't work out how to install the qgis plugin, any suggestions?

It requires adding the source code to a checkout of qgis, modifying some
cmake files and recompiling qgis currently.
http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-Qgis-plugins/file/96479428457e/README.txt

I got most of the way through and stopped due to some errors on Ubuntu.
Did talk with someone from the project about trying to get them to
package the plugin independently but I don't know when that will happen.

Enjoy,
Alex