[Qgis-user] Is there a way of installing the qgis plugin for ORFEO Toolbox (OTB)?

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 04:37:39 PST 2011

Thanks for this.  I've tried a few different ways as suggested on that page but not sure I am doing it right as nothing is obviously appearing, at the moment am trying:

"OTB module is available as a separate file , the installation is reduced to the unpacking and transfer dll-library in the directory of extensions installed QGIS."

Have downloaded the .dll file and put it in the directory C:\OSGeo4W\bin but not sure if this is correct, should it be in one of the other subdirectories as I can't find one called 'extensions'.