[Qgis-user] Scale problem with openlayers plugin

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 01:43:32 PST 2011

Thanks Giovanni that idea got me thinking and I managed to find a workaround.

If I set the scale manually to 1:36076 (I opened up a new project and
checked for a working zoom level) the map resets to the correct
alignment/scale and I can zoom in and out without issues.

I suspect it might be something to do with resizing the canvas and
QGIS window as I can now cause/force this to happen by resizing the
QGIS window.

Matt