[Qgis-user] Map composer

Indranil Mondal indro.gis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:24:10 PST 2011

Hi all,
           this is the first time i am writing to this forum. actually i was
having some problems with the map composer in Qgis. I want to show a vector
layer with google physical layer behind it. So i opened my vector layer in
the workspace and then added the google layer from the plugin. Opened map
composer, selected add new map, drew a rectangle in the empty document
below. The map came with vector placed on the google layer. But when I saved
it as a jpg image the google layer didnt come. Is it possible to print the
map with the google layer. If so how.

Thanx in advance

--
Indranil Mondal