[Qgis-user] Bugs

uk52rob uk52rob at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 07:36:50 PDT 2011

Jonathan,

> I haven't changed any of the plugins (or indeed, any settings whatsoever),

they're all on default. I suspected it was for showing your own copyright,

but couldn't see it in the options page. Even now that I know where it is

(plugins), there's no obvious way to change the text, only enable/disable

it via "manage plugins". Not that this is important to me, it's just weird

having someone else's copyright on my map by default.

To change the copyright plugin settings, ensure the 'Plugins' toolbar is
shown, and this should show a copyright symbol. Click on that and the
settings will appear.

Regards,

Rob