[Qgis-user] file ecw and mrsid in ubuntu doesn't work

Lee muellerl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:34:25 PDT 2011

I've received the following message from Lizardtech:

What would be a more user friendly process for you?

This sounds like a distribution issue.  The latest release of the SDK
creates a shared object on linux (where it used to be statically linked into
your application).

-chris

I'm not involved with development, but I do understand some changes in the
newer version make it so our scripts don't work for incorporating it. What
should be suggested to ensure we can utilize the newer version?

--
all the best,
Lee