[Qgis-user] QGIS server on Windows

adams adams at terrestris.de
Mon Jul 11 07:25:02 PDT 2011

Dear list,

we are trying to get QGIS Server up and running on a win-box (or should
I say: We have to? ;-)).

I used the osgeo4w advanced installation, which partly brings the
built-in qgis-server.

Unfortunately the sources in the osgeo4w package seem to be old(er),
when I understood right, there is a fix in the newer sources
(http://osdir.com/ml/qgis-user-gis/2011-05/msg00041.html)...

My problem is, working on wondows is for me like working with ten
thumbs, five on each hand, so I am not able to compile anything on win.

Is there anybody out there having a qgis_fcgi.exe up and running and is
willing to share the software with me?
Are there more experiences with the QGIS server on windows?

Thanks in advance,
regards, Till

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Irmintrudisstrasse 17