[Qgis-user] ECW Projection

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Jul 13 07:15:46 PDT 2011

I downloaded GDAL to test it, but of course it turns out you need a plugin
to read ECW's which requires at least three different other things to be
installed, so I'm afraid I'm not able to oblige that.
The original file is far too large to send, so I clipped it, but
unfortunately the clip works within QGIS, so I'm not sure how you'll test
it, but see attached for it anyway