[Qgis-user] Comfortable attribute-editing plugin?

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jul 18 02:27:03 PDT 2011

Hi Stephan

It is possible to edit the attribute values directly with the info tool (edit
mode needs to be on). In options->map tools, check 'Open feature form if a
single feature is identified' to save the additional click in the info window.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland