[Qgis-user] [BUG?] Composer "Export to PDF" tool is displacing background Raster image

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:24:17 PDT 2011

I'm using Quantum GIS in Windows XP, and Print Composer "Export to PDF" tool
displacing raster information. Is this a known issue or BUG?

Explaining:

I have a Raster Topographic Map as background Layer, and I use a vector line
layer with some trails. Everything seams to be perfectly overlapped both in
Canvas, as in the Map composer. When I use "Export to PDF" function,
the resulting PDF have the background image displaced in a few cm.

My first guess was that the "export to PDF" tool was not taking in account
the On-Fly CRS tranformations, but I have tried with raster and vector data
in the same CRS with no On-the-Fly transformation and the result was
similar.

Here at work I do not have the chance to try it in a Linux OS, can anyone
check that please?

*Workaround: *Using CutePDF as a printer, the resulting PDF does not have
any problem.

Alexandre Neto