[Qgis-user] KML to GoogleEarth

Walter Ludwick wludwick at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 05:13:46 PDT 2011

Hey, Saber: Thanks for the quick reply and explicit instructions.

It was easy to do, i gave it a try -but still the same condition results, alas (i.e. the KML saved, even using that WGS84 as CRS, is interpreted by Google Earth as a set of polygons that covers the entire globe).

I'm going to keep flailing, trying whatever other CRS seems likely, but if there be any further ideas of things i might try, please don't hesitate to suggest!

/w