[Qgis-user] Re: GPS + QGIS

Pedro Jorge de Sousa Ferreira pedrof at utad.pt
Fri Jul 29 02:51:07 PDT 2011

Hi,
Yes, it's a Bluetooth GPS receiver (TomTom Wireless GPS MkII).
Yesterday I've tested with a different laptop (another Toshiba) and it
worked just fine. I've noted that, like mine laptop, it had a dedicated
bluetooth software called "Toshiba Bluetooth Stack". The ASUS only have the
Windows bluetooth manager. Is it possible that "Toshiba Bluetooth Stack"
makes the difference? Does anyone has a ASUS working with a Bluetooth GPS
receiver and QGIS?

-----
Cumprimentos,
Pedro Ferreira