[Qgis-user] Qt designer

magana71 mpmmaga at utad.pt
Thu Jul 28 02:41:34 PDT 2011

Good afternoon
I created a form with the Qt designer to associate with the QGIS, but I
encountered the following problem:
I created two Radio Button to characterize the gender (male and female) and
put them into a Group Box My doubt is how do I associate the Radio Button to
the attribute table of shapefile created in QGIS? I tried to create fields
with the same name of Radio Button, but it did not work.
with Check box have no problems, I put the same field name in the Check box
and everything runs smoothly.
Does anyone have a solution?

Best regards
Marco Magalhães