[Qgis-user] Resetting toolbar that disappeared

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 29 07:03:15 PDT 2011

 Thanks Jürgen - it worked fine with the code I got from Robin.

 I don't know how it disappeared. I moved it to another place with the
 mouse and it suddenly disappeared.

 When I executed the code it looked like it moved in from the top of the
 window.

 Thanks and have a nice weekend!

 Andreas

 On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:38:14 +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Robin,
>
> On Fri, 29. Jul 2011 at 15:04:18 +0200, Robin Cura wrote:
>>    Just tried some things, that only change this toolbar and not the
>> whole
>>    settings :)
>>
>>    It's really ugly though, so, might not work for you ^^
>
> Ok, I wonder what's wrong with that toolbar.  One could check if it's
> just
> offscreen with
>
> qgis.utils.iface.mapNavToolToolBar().geometry()
>
> and if it is, move it back with
>
> qgis.utils.iface.mapNavToolToolBar().move(0,0)
>

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel.
> +49-4931-918175-20
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax.
> +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden
> http://www.norbit.de

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)