[Qgis-user] Bugs, release of 1.7 and release of 1.7 as beta

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 04:19:50 PDT 2011

Hi,

I think it would be better to release QGIS 1.7 as RC (release
candidate). QGIS 1.7RC for now, then it all the major bugs are fixed
release QGIS 1.7. Beta is not really good when QGIS has releasing
several version of QGIS. Beta is not a good word in my opinion. It
denotes that the software is really buggy ;-).

Noli