[Qgis-user] gdal tools

Julio Cesar Canales Delgadillo cadj0506 at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Jun 11 08:13:16 PDT 2011

Hello folks,

I'm trying to merge some rasters using gdal tools, after secting input
files and specifying output files i click ok and get the following message:

"python" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo, programa o
archivo por lotes ejecutable (that is: phyton is not recognized as
internal or external command, programm or batch file). Also, if I try to
do some other operation, like rasterize vectors I get this:

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
C:\Downloads\bin\gdalplugins\1.8\gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
C:\Downloads\bin\gdalplugins\1.8\gdal_MG4Lidar.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
C:\Downloads\bin\gdalplugins\1.8\gdal_MrSID.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

... but the dll's are there (might be that they are in the wrong folder?
if yes to which folder should I move them?). Do you know how to solve
this problems?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers.