AW: [Qgis-user] EasyPrint Error

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Thu Jun 16 06:09:48 PDT 2011

This is really strange: I got this error during coding when I wanted to reload the plugin with the plugin reloader but only from time to time. I restarted QGIS and it worked.

Did you reload anything with the plugin reloader or does it happen after a restart of QGIS?

regards
Stefan

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Stefan Ziegler