[Qgis-user] Raster -> Merge (gdal_merge) failure

Julio Cesar Canales Delgadillo cadj0506 at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Jun 18 02:04:56 PDT 2011

Hi Nick,

I had the same problem with Qgis 1.6, some gdaltools work very well but
by using others (like merge) I get an error message saying that qgis
can't find some modules, they are there (but I don't know if they are on
the wrong place). Anyway, I solved the problem by constructing a vtr of
the rasters I want (this tool works fine) and then I transformed the vtr
to another format I needed (this one also works very well). I know that
this is not very elegant solution but it could be useful if you can't
wait for long.

Cheers